Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Update

Staff from Branthaven Development Corp. attended a meeting last Monday with Beach residents to show preliminary plans of what they have in store for the old Dynes property. No real surprises here, I believe they want build approximately 58 condos with a lane through the middle to the path. A restaurant will face Beach Blvd, so we will have a place to get together
I have attached concept plans, again these are just that, a concept. Keep in mind that these will change somewhat.
Dynes.jpg

Attachments

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I can't seem to open the plans for the Dynes property. Is there something wrong with the link?
Roberta;
Looks like we are having a problem with all of our attachments, thanks for pointing that out.:tbu:
We just had a server change, must of been something to do with that.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
do you know if the commercial are work and live like units?
I don't believe so, I could be wrong but from what I heard at the meeting was that there was to be two units that could be made into one that were separate from the housing. There were still residential units above the commercial but not connected. Keep in mind that there is another commercial unit already taken (the restaurant).

For more info call the sales office at 1-877-332-6688 or go to their website-
www.branthaven.com

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
The restaurant is what I was interested in - so that has already been spoken for?
You can check, but I was told at the planning meeting that someone was already interested in the larger commercial unit which was to be a restaurant and that she was also wanting one main residential unit near the trail.
Again, you can check to make sure that is still the case.

Top Bottom