793 & 795 Beach Blvd.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
A Committee Of Ajustment hearing for these two properties is scheduled for September 20th, 2007.
See the attached notice.

varsr

Aug 18, 2007
Does anyone know if this is still going ahead? Doesn't look like there is any work going on with the 2 properties?

varsr

Aug 18, 2007
I see one of these has now gone - and building of something has begun - I talked to one of the guys working on the tear down and he said that the other one is staying put for now as someone still wants to live in it a bit longer - hard to imagine - anyone know if the house that was proposed here in the zoning application is what is going up - doesn't look like it

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I see one of these has now gone - and building of something has begun - I talked to one of the guys working on the tear down and he said that the other one is staying put for now as someone still wants to live in it a bit longer - hard to imagine - anyone know if the house that was proposed here in the zoning application is what is going up - doesn't look like it
Could be the owners need a place to live until some of the house is done, but yes that plan looks like too much house for that one lot, thanks for asking them.

Top Bottom