Do not call list.....

smr714

RIP July 1969-April, 2009
Mar 15, 2004
Beach Blvd.
www.neopets.com
The one that irked me was weedman back in March. They called me 6 times in 4 days, each time getting a negative response. After the 6th call, I got ahold of a supervisor and asked for my name to be taken from their list, I was told it would take a few days to do so, but when I asked why a no answer would change to a yes with harassment she agreed that I would not be getting anymore calls.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
The one that irked me was weedman back in March. They called me 6 times in 4 days, each time getting a negative response. After the 6th call, I got ahold of a supervisor and asked for my name to be taken from their list, I was told it would take a few days to do so, but when I asked why a no answer would change to a yes with harassment she agreed that I would not be getting anymore calls.
I think I got more than that, they were calling every couple of days.
When I told the last person that they were calling too much, she said "just give up and lets us do your lawn"

lil squirt

Super Moderator
Mar 11, 2004
Former Beach Bum, now in Stoney Creek
Green Lawn was calling at LEAST once a day. Sometimes more. When I would answer, nobody was there. I don't know how many times they called when my daycare kids were having nap and woke at least one up. I finally got someone and told them to take me off the list. He put me on hold then came back and said i was taken off. A few days later they called again. I called them, blasted them and told them to get me off the list NOW. Finally, no calls. All in all I had to speak to someone 3 times.

Their excuse for calling and nobody being there was that they just for a new system and they were having trouble with it. I told them I didn't care. I told them once that I have someone we use. I shouldn't have to tell them twice.

Them, and those "You have won a free trip to....." YEAH RIGHT....Free????

T

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
It must of been both calling me, it seemed I was getting a call every couple of days from someone wanting spray my lawn.

If the lawn grows, I have to cut it:D

waterlilly

Sep 22, 2007
This is funny to see this thread and so many people had calls from the weed man, they called us and confirmed are quote. ????

We lol and said we never asked for one, the person on the phone was rude to
us as well.

They quoted us like $120 for what we don't have any grass.

I am getting to the point that I ask them for there number so I can call

them back and when they hesitate I ask for there home number so I can call
them there if I can't get them at work.

rbaker.1

Dec 4, 2006
Me thinks there should be legislation , re the phone ring that is done by a machine, when you say hello there is no one there.

Its a long way to the phone when you canot walk much.

Rae

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Me thinks there should be legislation , re the phone ring that is done by a machine, when you say hello there is no one there.

Its a long way to the phone when you canot walk much.

Rae
Seen somewhere that if you press a bunch of the numbers on the phone, it will confuse the machine and won't bother with you later on. I don't know if it works though.

I have never bought anything over the phone, yet I get calls all the time.

Rae, get a cordless phone and keep it near.

Top Bottom