Stolen out of my own Backyard!!!!!!!!

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Thanks Squirt, hopefully that's three less problems we will have down here.

As for smr's relectors, a Beach resident has sent me an email-

I found a reflector on my front lawn on Sunday and put it into the ground in front of my house.

The owner can come to 913 Beach Blvd. and reclaim same. Don Dowie

yes it must of been some kids with nothing better to do.

Tallman

Mar 7, 2008
Regardless of your feelings toward the Police - who are incredibly busy and sorely understaffed - you really must report any type of theft or vandalism. They can do even less than nothing if you don't report it. At least if it's on file, if someone finds your property, or the police find it, then they can marry up the report with the property and you have a chance to get it back - without the report - you will never see your stuff again.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Regardless of your feelings toward the Police - who are incredibly busy and sorely understaffed - you really must report any type of theft or vandalism. They can do even less than nothing if you don't report it. At least if it's on file, if someone finds your property, or the police find it, then they can marry up the report with the property and you have a chance to get it back - without the report - you will never see your stuff again.
If the police see increased thefts in one area they will add more time to that area, it may not mean a lot of police presence, but every little bit helps.

Top Bottom