Beach Blvd. Spa?

Roberta

May 29, 2008
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to know if there would be any interest in a spa for the Beach community? The new places going up on the Dynes property caught my eye and the potential to start a new business?? What would your opinion be, and would you come?

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to know if there would be any interest in a spa for the Beach community? The new places going up on the Dynes property caught my eye and the potential to start a new business?? What would your opinion be, and would you come?
Well not for me anyway:D, yes the builders did talk about two units at the front that could be used for small business. This would be a good fit for our community.
Do you have anything to do with the new resturant that is coming?

BTW, welcome to the Beach.

varsr

Aug 18, 2007
does anyone know the proposed completion date for the Branthaven project - especially the restaurant??

Roberta

May 29, 2008
I'm excited to hear that Branthaven will be putting in a couple units for business! I don't have anything to do with the new restaurant, I am an Andrin Homes homeowner waiting patiently for our homes to be built on the beach strip! Would be nice to open something and work close to home. (I currently commute to Toronto)

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I'm excited to hear that Branthaven will be putting in a couple units for business! I don't have anything to do with the new restaurant, I am an Andrin Homes homeowner waiting patiently for our homes to be built on the beach strip! Would be nice to open something and work close to home. (I currently commute to Toronto)
That would be very close and driving to TO everyday is not for me:eek:, hope you get something.

waterlilly

Sep 22, 2007
Hello Roberta
Welcome to the beach strip, your new town homes are underway I see they have put water pipes in,as for the spa I think any business that interest you is good, my niece just open a spa in Boston, check out www.namispa.com you will see her business email there and she maybe able to answer your question. We just open a business in St. Creek, it takes a bit to see what is in the geographic area, best of luck with your future endeavors.

smr714

RIP July 1969-April, 2009
Mar 15, 2004
Beach Blvd.
www.neopets.com
If you open a spa, you might also want to see if a licenced massage therapist wants to rent space part-time. Alot of us have some insunance that covers a registered therapist, and would allow us to use some of the other services at the same time.

Roberta

May 29, 2008
I haven't been on here in a while! I'm excited to see some of you would have some interest! I would most definately look into having a registered massage therapist join us in spa. I'm waiting to hear about the retail space through Branthaven.... anyone heard anything more solid lately? They have a sign up now! Jeeze - they'll probably be built before my house... Andrin homes is taking thier sweet ass time!

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I haven't heard much in while and no final plans have been tabled, but good luck getting your business going.

I think Andrin is still having a heck of a time with all that water and it seems to rain all the time.

Should of built them last summer when it was dry as a bone.

Tallman

Mar 7, 2008
If someone ever had enough money to buy a Tim Horton's franchise and put it down here they'd make a FORTUNE!!!! (particularly with everyone travelling across the path daily)....just sayin'

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
If someone ever had enough money to buy a Tim Horton's franchise and put it down here they'd make a FORTUNE!!!! (particularly with everyone travelling across the path daily)....just sayin'
I believe it was looked at and there isn't enough traffic year round to keep it afloat. Though I think it would do fine.
After all this time, the business units at Branthaven never found tenents. Wonder what happened?

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Seen a sold sign outside one of the commercial units, then it was gone. I don't know if the sign was for one of the condos or the commercial unit. I did see some people going in and out of them, but now nothing?

Top Bottom