Lost orange and White Male Tabby Cat

HBNHW

Apr 18, 2008
#3 Lagoon Ave
Lost orange and White Tabby Cat.
He got out about 2 months ago. In the Lagoon/Clare Ave Area. I know I have waited awhile but thought he would have come home or someone that found him would have turned him in to Animal Control then they would have contacted me cause he is chipped.
He is about 8yrs old, very affentionate, has no front claws, has been neutered, he is average size and length. Answered to the name of Buddy.
He is greatly missed by all who know him!
Any info on where abouts my phone number is in my signature.

HBNHW

Apr 18, 2008
#3 Lagoon Ave
yes and they would have contacted me anyway cause like I said he is chipped.
I honestly think someone took him in and kept him cause he is so affectionate.

Nov 26, 2006
Brantford
they would have contacted me anyway cause like I said he is chipped..
I wouldnt count on that they had my tattooed, microchipped, collared and tagged dog for three days, even when I went in they said they didnt have her on day three I insisted on looking thru thier kennels and sure enough there she was collar and all

ps I hope you get you animal back

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
There are rumors that someone in your area (Lagoon) is picking up pets that have wander away from home and taking them to the pound. And as Porky wrote, I had my dog go missing a couple times and the SPCA wouldn't look through their records, I had to go there.

Gaelic

Apr 15, 2008
My husband and I spotted the two coyotes yesterday morning, just over by the lift bridge (hubby is a wildlife nut and stopped the car to get out and look...too cold for me, I took his word for it). They were running along the beach, keeping a close eye on him at the same time.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of small pets go missing, they make a great coyote snack.

Two months....a very long time. I hope you get your kitty back.

Top Bottom