Path Pictures

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Only thing different is that it appeared to be larger then normal. With no clouds last night, it made for good viewing
Took the time back 2012 to go over to a lookout near the golf course in Burlington when we had another super moon, it was even dark yet and disappointing.
(And really not a path picture)

Opie

Staff member
Mar 1, 2017
The Beach Strip
A couple photo's of the beach after Fridays little storm. Lots of logs and debris washed up leaving for a beachcombers delight.

Last edited:

Drogo

Feb 8, 2005
Just spotted this email. Since I've moved to Woodstock area I've been missing the lake and ready enjoy the pictures. Will be back to normal and research shortly. STILL UNPACKING BOXES. :)

Opie

Staff member
Mar 1, 2017
The Beach Strip
Walking out to the pier last night to take in the show from Mother nature, estimate the swells were about 6 feet going down the channel

not sure how to improve the thumb nail icon Scott ?? anyways give it a click on the X to watch a 12 sec vid

Last edited:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Very nice video, I don't see a way make it more user friendly. Hope to update the Forum to something else in the next couple of months and hopefully straighten out some flaws that we have.

Opie

Staff member
Mar 1, 2017
The Beach Strip
Very nice video, I don't see a way make it more user friendly. Hope to update the Forum to something else in the next couple of months and hopefully straighten out some flaws that we have.

Thanks. Don't believe its your site that's the issue but rather the host site - Imgur - where we have the photo's & video stored. Looking forward to see what you have for the re fresh ! Mean while, I am watching our next weather maker on the West Coast. A Pineapple Express is hitting Northern California today and is expected to go south of the great lakes around next Tuesday/Wednesday. It should give us some good North East Winds off the lake and wave action hitting the Pier. Camera time !

Drogo

Feb 8, 2005
That was me when I lived at Fifty Point. Now I have 80' pines, oaks and maples and they are lovely too! I miss the lake but we come around most every week when we visit.

Drogo

Feb 8, 2005
I have moved to just outside of Woodstock. I am however still doing Peach Festival so I will be coming to the odd meeting. I will come to a Thursday night one when I don't have to worry about nasty weather to drive home. I will also be staying in the RV I use as my office at the Festival Friday and Saturday night. We will set something up because I want my picture at the bar in front of the picture on the wall.

Top Bottom