New Food On the Beach

oscarmike

May 2, 2010
424 Beach Blvd.
www.oscarmikes.com
Come down this weekend and have Free drink with your meal. If you are not hungry just stop by and meet us. I am Mike and I will be joined by my lovely wife Jenni. We look forward to knowing you all!

We are behind the Canoe place on the beach. (Near the canal)

Happy beaching!

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Once again not a very nice day to be selling food outside, I hope we have a better summer than last year. I know the water park lost a lot of money last year becuase of the poor weather.

epiphany

Apr 13, 2010
Was at Oscar Mike's again yesterday---Loved those fried onions ---yummy :) Sausages were great --We really enjoyed them !!! I think we are addicted to them now lol :)

oscarmike

May 2, 2010
424 Beach Blvd.
www.oscarmikes.com
I cannot help but think the same thing Scotto. Last year's track record for ugly weekends was uncanny. I hope for everyones sake this summer is kinder to us.

Very kind of you to say Epiphany!! Let me know when you want me to bring those beach glass books for you. Ciao for now!

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Hog Day is the Bike Show the club puts on each year, it's the only day I drop by for a look at all those Harleys. It is held the Sunday after Father's Day.

varsr

Aug 18, 2007
Oscar Mike's was just hopping yesterday - and had the best cup of coffee there! Good coffee now on the beach within a stone's throw!!!!

varsr

Aug 18, 2007
It's a great day for a visit to Oscar Mike's - Looking forward to an afternoon Sausage - and hoping for some fried onions!!! YUM!!!

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
It's a great day for a visit to Oscar Mike's - Looking forward to an afternoon Sausage - and hoping for some fried onions!!! YUM!!!
Have one for me, helping a friend move all day, so I won't able to stop by...
Hey I'll drop by on the green Kawi, :devil: to add some flavour to it.:shocked:
For the first time there were non-HD bikes allowed, there was even a section for them.

Top Bottom