Just Energy

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
We have a new one going door to door called "Just Energy". When I answered the door she showed her badge so I said I wasn't interested and closed the door. I don't even give them a chance to say anything.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
Now we have another going door to door. I didn't even let them open their mouths when I said I'm not interested then closed the door on them. They were here about half an hour ago.

This one is OEG.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
I don't get a paper bill anymore. Hopefully that will make it harder for them with people that don't get the paperwork anymore.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
I was just reading up on the Ontario Energy Group (OEG) and almost all said it's a scam and it's also for a 10 year contract. And that's where you they get you is on those long term contracts.

I signed up with one years ago, I forget which one now but it expired I did not renew it and kept it signed up directly with Union Gas. I think the one I had years ago was for 5 years. But I will say the one I had wasn't pushy about renewing it again.

Last edited:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I was just reading up on the Ontario Energy Group (OEG) and almost all said it's a scam and it's also for a 10 year contract. And that's where you they get you is on those long term contracts.

I signed up with one years ago, I forget which one now but it expired I did not renew it and kept it signed up directly with Union Gas. I think the one I had years ago was for 5 years. But I will say the one I had wasn't pushy about renewing it again.
I have always been with Union Gas and will stay there, I just don't trust any of the "new" companies.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
I have always been with Union Gas and will stay there, I just don't trust any of the "new" companies.
I hear you on that comment Scotto. Most door to door whatever it is, is usually a scam. Or end up doing shoddy work.

I had 2 come to my door when my roof needed replacing. Needless to say I didn't choose those ones and they were both extremely high quotes. I chose another one and luckily I chose a good one.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
I love it, good one Porky.

At times when I am in one of those moods. The jerks that call me on the phone I love to play with. I tell them they have a sexy voice and it's turning me on and say how about some phone sex. Gee they hang up on me then. LMAO

Last edited:

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
It seems to me the one I was with were undercharging people then dumped a huge bill on people to get caught up. I wasn't with them at that time thank goodness.

Do you remember that happening and what the name of that one was? I can't remember now.

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
ive gotton 2 calls in the last 2 weeks, saying how i could save $$ if i just installed a new water tank. i dont know HOW they knew how old my water tank is but MY GOD THEY ARE PUSHY!!

i told her to send me info in the mail, theres NO WAY im agreeing to anything over the phone. soooo glad i have call blocking.

Top Bottom