758 Beach Blvd.

Dec 1, 2004
Longueuil, Quebec
Well, well, I learn something new again. I never knew that 'our' driveway was a public access. As I remember, Mr. Crofton had a fence across the lane at the end but there must have been a gateway in it. I do know that we shared the lane with Mr. Crofton but I don't remember anyone else using it as access to the beach.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Well, well, I learn something new again. I never knew that 'our' driveway was a public access. As I remember, Mr. Crofton had a fence across the lane at the end but there must have been a gateway in it. I do know that we shared the lane with Mr. Crofton but I don't remember anyone else using it as access to the beach.
The present homeowner (I assume anyway) brought it up when I was asking about a 758 access photo, so it must of been in the deed at one time.
Off topic, I was talking with the new owner of the Skyway Canvas shop a few years ago and he was under the impression that he had the right of way all the way to the bay, because it was in the original deed and the QEW was now in the way.
He also thought that he could do as he pleased with all that land that he had had a right of way to it.

Top Bottom