Has your teen been labelled as a "Troubled Teen"? I can help

HBNHW

Apr 18, 2008
#3 Lagoon Ave
Has your teen been labelled as a "Troubled Teen"? I can help. I am a 37 year old Male Certified Community Social Service Worker with Counselling training looking for 1 on 1 counselling work with teens or young adults. I have level C First Aid/CPR with Defibulator training certificate, a clear Vulnerable Sector Screening (criminal check) as well as my Non Violent Crisis Intervention Training. I am a well-organized, detail-oriented, good communication skilled individual who is hard working and works well with clients. I am trained in crisis intervention and suicide de-escalation. My counselling sessions are empathetic, empowering, and I build on strengths that the client already has instead of trying to change the client. I am caring, compassionate and I feel everyone deserves to be treated fairly and equally. I am comfortable and confident working with all minorities including the LGBTQ community. I offer affordable rates for my services, and also being trained in Social Services I am able to suggest alternate specialized funding of specific services and assist in the process and completion of the neccessary paperwork. I am very knowledgeable and have a large number of resources in non profit organizations in the community for your loved ones to become involved in other day to day activities.
I have scheduled times available in the evenings in the Hamilton and surrounding area's.
If you have any questions or would like to know more, please send me a text message or call me at any time at
Lorenzo
905 912 0433.

Top Bottom