Burlington Beach June 9th

waterlilly

Sep 22, 2007
This will be the weekend for the return of the CWA (canadian Watercraft Asco) 1st watercraft race in Ontario, two more later on in Sarnia & Windsor.

Starts around 10am race ski's will be there by 7am. There will most likely be over a 100 skis racing

:canada:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
This will be the weekend for the return of the CWA (canadian Watercraft Asco) 1st watercraft race in Ontario, two more later on in Sarnia & Windsor.

Starts around 10am race ski's will be there by 7am. There will most likely be over a 100 skis racing

:canada:
Thanks for the heads-up, I will drop by for a few pictures. I assume this isn't the same race that I missed last year, that was in August, correct?

waterlilly

Sep 22, 2007
Yes it will be the same race, just resceduled. The event in August started as a charity event but just grew to big with racers. So it is not a section race with the city of Burlingtons blessings.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I stopped by the jetski race today for a few pictures after the rain finally stopped. The event will continue tomorrow and hopefully the weather will cooperate a little better, I guess the race competators don't care if it rains as they are soaked anyway.

waterlilly

Sep 22, 2007
Excellent shots Scott.

The C5 boat is Olga Jensen top Canadian woman rider in the stand up ski group.

Boat 21 is Dave Davidson, former Canadian Champ.

Boat 88 is from Nevada and is on the tour as the US/World Pro champ.
Brian Flores is his name I think.

Do you mind if I share the photos with the group?

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Excellent shots Scott.

The C5 boat is Olga Jensen top Canadian woman rider in the stand up ski group.

Boat 21 is Dave Davidson, former Canadian Champ.

Boat 88 is from Nevada and is on the tour as the US/World Pro champ.
Brian Flores is his name I think.

Do you mind if I share the photos with the group?
Thanks WL;
Sure go ahead and I took a bunch more if wanted. I was going to take some more on Sunday as it was a much nicer day, but the parking was all taken and I don't like to park where the signs say not to, even though a lot of others did. Should of known better, a really nice weekend day and everyone heads to the beach.

Top Bottom