Hello Beach Community!!!

shamsson

Jul 30, 2004
Near Atlanta, Georgia
Hello Guys,

My name is Abeed Bawa. My father, Shamash (Sham) had a variety store located at 315 Beach Blvd right next to Dynes Tavern. It was Spur/Turbo/Vplus and DX when he sold it. This was from 1977 to 1987. I spent a great deal of my childhood on Beach Blvd. The summers were awesome. I used to spend a lot of time at the Farnhams house on Fitch Ave. Mrs. Wheeler always scared me.

If there's anyone on here who would like to send messages to my father, please shoot me an email. My father's doing well. Just getting old but still in the convenience store business. After my parents sold the store, they split up. My father moved to Montreal and My mother moved to Mississauga. Both are remarried. My father's been married for 12 years and my mother 14 years. So it has been a while.

my email address is abeedbawa@hotmail.com

take care and hope to hear from you.
abeed

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Hi Abeed;
I think I remember you as that little guy running around your parent's store. Glad you found us and welcome back to the Beach.
Scotto :D

H2O RSQ

HBRU Moderator
Jul 16, 2004
Barton & grays
www.hbru.org
I can't remeber how meany time's i got in crap by crossing the road to go to the store. Me and my friend Ronnie use to find just the right amount of monie to get a bottle of pop and a bag of ketchup chips. (i had to cross the road at the lights which was at the school or at van wageners) :D

shamsson

Jul 30, 2004
Near Atlanta, Georgia
I think I remember your friend Ronnie. Didn't he live where the old beck's variety was? And didn't he have a little sister? I remember nearly every guy on the beach at that time wore a lumber jacket.

Top Bottom