Anderson Associates Mortgage Brokers

banderson

Jul 10, 2012
www.anderson.ca
Hello everyone.

As of June 1st, 2012, we relocated our business to the beautiful HBC. Unfortunately, we are still waiting for signage approval but it will come soon enough. We are located at

349 Beach Blvd. (Branthaven Beach Houses).
905-547-6093
http://www.anderson.ca

I have been in the mortgage business for almost 20 years, and started my own practice in 1998. You can learn more about us by visiting our website. Or feel free to drop in and say hello.

Sincerely,

Blair Anderson, Broker

banderson

Jul 10, 2012
www.anderson.ca
Thanks Scott.

Yes it will be nice to see the remaining stores occupied. Lets hope for a domino effect :tbu:

FYI, I received good news from the city today that my signage proposal has been approved. I hope to complete the installation soon.

Cheers,

Blair Anderson
905-547-6093
http://www.anderson.ca

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
The building looks nice. I love the colours.

If I stop in to meet you can I bring my dog? And can I leave her with you if she is being gassy? :laugh2:

Last edited:

banderson

Jul 10, 2012
www.anderson.ca
Keeping my mother happy, I have stayed true to the main colour in the Anderson tartan. I'm glad you like it Sharla.

I love dogs. Unfortunately I had to put mine down last Thanksgiving. I put her dish out every day because I know how much they love a quick drink, especially during the hot days. Yes, please bring your dogs.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
What kind of dog was it and sorry to hear that?

The name Sharla was the name of a cocker spaniel I had and still miss her so much. That's always the part I hate when it's their time and have to say that emotional final goodbye.

Last edited:

banderson

Jul 10, 2012
www.anderson.ca
Her name was Riley, and she was a chesapeake bay retriever. Our first family dog. We use to bring her down to Hamilton beach often for a swim. Riley loved the water. I miss her dearly. Thanks for asking.

Here's a picture of Riley at Hamilton beach.

Last edited:

banderson

Jul 10, 2012
www.anderson.ca
Sorry for the slow response. I guess I need to see about getting email notifications for any and all replies. Is that doable Scott?

Anyway, my business hours are pretty much M-F...9-5. I say pretty much, because I do have to step away every now and then...that's the biz. However, you can always leave a message and our website is 24/7.

Thanks for asking :)

Blair

banderson

Jul 10, 2012
www.anderson.ca
At the risk of sounding a bit self-serving, I would like to inform everyone about my first book published early last year. It is a good read for anyone wanting to know more my industry, and home financing in general. It's called,

Ask Your Mortgage Broker: The Most Practical Guide for Canadian Homebuyers and Homeowners

You can use the link above and buy it online. Most book stores will also carry some copies. I truly appreciate your support :)

Of course if anyone has any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers,

Last edited:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
You can buy this book on sale at Indigo($15.16).
From the Indigo page;

"Ask your Mortgage Broker is based on real life stories and hard experience over the last 18 years of the Author. It was written to illuminate the residential mortgage broker industry in a Canadian context. Ask your Mortgage Broker can best be described as an expose of the Canadian mortgage broker industry''s history, utilitarianism, and best-kept secrets. It is a must read for every existing or potential homeowner. It meticulously debunks the myths about mortgage brokers that are designed to mislead you. If you want to shake off your preconceptions and take control of your financial health, instead of following the typical herd mentality, Ask your Mortgage Broker offers you practical tips and guidance based on real life stories and hard experience from the front lines."

Top Bottom