The Tallships are Coming

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
A friend of mine is an artist and he did the pathfinder quite a while ago. I have his print above my couch. Here is his print.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
A friend of mine is an artist and he did the pathfinder quite a while ago. I have his print above my couch. Here is his print.
Nice picture. I believe the Pathfinder came in for one night then left, not much room left on the docks. And she was in back in 2004.
Here is a picture, your friend did a much nicer job.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
I did the pathfinder in needlepoint long ago and gave it to my father. After he died I didn't have anywhere to put it in my house and gave it away. I wished I had kept it now.

I've had his print over 20 years now. So it was a while ago he did it.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
Good shots Scotto. Look at how many small boats around. No crowds to deal with watching them that way.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
A Story and Pictures from the Burlington Gazette

By Pepper Parr

BURLINGTON, ON. June 28, 2013. I didn’t see Rick Wilson out on the pier this afternoon with a telescope but there were around 100 people who were up on the observation deck or crowded around the rail of the pier watching the five tall ships manoeuver and getting in position to pass through the canal, under the lift bridge and into Burlington Bay where they were to sail around the bay letting people on both the Hamilton side and the Burlington side see these majestic vessels catch the light winds before they tie up at the various piers they have been given for the duration of their stay in Hamilton.

Read More;

http://www.burlingtongazette.ca/?p=22823

Top Bottom