Beach Reunion 2015

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
That time of the year again;

The Beach Reunion will be held on Friday September 25th at the Beach Rescue Unit hall, everyone is welcome.
(316 Beach Blvd)
Start time is around 1pm until 4pm.

See you there.

bsweet

Oct 3, 2005
Thank you very much to anyone who contributed to the organization and success of the Beach re-unions over the years. At this time no one knows if there will be another one. My thanks to Gord Williamson, Jim Pettrie, Doug Dean, Bernie Butt, Fred Briggs, Ken Kinraid and the ladies who look after the registration desk. Although I have probably forgot many others, please pass along my thanks for all the memorable get-togethers.
Sincerely, Bob Sweet

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Thanks Bob;
I couldn't stop by this year as I had to work and I haven't heard anything about cancelling the Re-union. I am sure I will be in contact with one of the organizers in the near future, but was there something brought up about future gatherings? They always seem so well attended.

bsweet

Oct 3, 2005
Hi: At the reunion, Gord Williamson announced that the old crew were "cashing out"; they hoped a younger group would come forward to carry on and they would turn over all their records. Time will tell if this happens.
Cheers, Bob Sweet

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Hi: At the reunion, Gord Williamson announced that the old crew were "cashing out"; they hoped a younger group would come forward to carry on and they would turn over all their records. Time will tell if this happens.
Cheers, Bob Sweet
I received a private message from one of our members stating that someone did offer to take over. If they are from the younger group, it might be expected that the time may change to allow more of working residents to attend.
I will look into who volunteered.
Thanks

Top Bottom