scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
In Memory of

Leon Anthony Buta

September 25, 1950 - September 27, 2015

I, Judi deLeeuw, am extremely saddened to announce the sudden and devastating passing of an astounding, loving, caring, best friend, husband, I had the pleasure and honour to walk beside and share my life with for 14 years. Leon is predeceased by his loving parents Tony (1987) and Rita (2010). Survived by sister Gloria (Jim, 2012) Galvin, their sons Bob, John, Jeff and their families and by sister Betty Weatherhead, her daughter Brenda Ann and family and her son Tom and family. Leon will be greatly missed by Uncle Frank, Auntie Nora and loving cousins along with Uncle Teddy and family and Aunt Marg and family. He will be forever missed by Judi's immediate family, Rebecca & Adam Pileski, Jeremy & Liesje deLeeuw and by grandchildren Lydia, Olive and Sawyer Pileski and Lynx and Sage deLeeuw. Beloved and cherished brother-in-law to all of our family in Buffalo, NY; many cousins and friends throughout Western, NY, other states and countries. Leon was an Active member of the Hamilton Beach Rescue Unit for over 20 years, acting as Chief for eight of them. He will be missed by all his buddies and acquaintances HUGE that he had the pleasure of knowing throughout this volunteer organization.

The family will receive friends for a memorial gathering at the Markey Dermody Funeral Home, 1774 King St. E. (at Kenilworth) on Thursday from 4-8 p.m. A service to celebrate his life will be held in the chapel on Friday, October 2nd at 11 a.m. In lieu of flowers, donations to the War Amps "Champ" program would be greatly appreciated.
http://www.lifenews.ca/announcement/5935415-buta-leon-anthony

IMG_9131a.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom