Beach Garage Sale 2016

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
It must be that time of the year again as I am starting to get emails, the annual Beach Garage Sale will take place on Sunday July 10th, 2016. There is no cost for vendors, however if you plan to sell food of any kind, you must contact the Hamilton Health Dept. and obtain a permit. There is a permit application posted in the 2015 thread.
http://hamiltonbeachcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?2384-Beach-Garage-Sale-2015

As the empty lots fill in with new housing along the strip, space gets a little tighter. The Hamilton Beach Rescue is opening their front lawn to vendors for a nominal price of $25. This includes a section of the front lawn, a parking spot in the rear and access to the restrooms. You must supply your own tables.

Questions or comments can be made here or send them to <hbcf@cogeco.ca>

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
Nice!!

we got there at 8am, left by 10am.....hubby was wiped out. we parked near 200 beach blvd , I walked up to lakeside variety & back to the car....i was SO HOT & my feet were killin me.... :1: got a few deals. cant get over how many small children were there,& buggys & wagons & scooters.....& they all OWNED the sidewalk.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Nice!!

we got there at 8am, left by 10am.....hubby was wiped out. we parked near 200 beach blvd , I walked up to lakeside variety & back to the car....i was SO HOT & my feet were killin me.... :1: got a few deals. cant get over how many small children were there,& buggys & wagons & scooters.....& they all OWNED the sidewalk.
Then you missed me then, I didn't go out until 10am, I never buy anything anyway so no need to look for bargains..

Top Bottom