I've Been Busy

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
I apologize for neglecting the site. I've been busy building my family tree. What an interesting tree this has become with a lot of surprises.

I since found out I am related to Stephen Harper, George Bush, Sally Field, Christopher Reeve, Clint Eastwood, Gov. of Martha's Vineyard, Gov. of Plymouth Colony whom was also a Mayflower passenger. Plus many more famous people. I found some juicy stuff on my 3rd great grandfather. After his wife threw him out, things went from bad to worse. He then joined the Billy Dickson robber gang and eventually ended up in San Quentin. As I had said, it's been an interesting tree.

Last edited:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I apologize for neglecting the site. I've been busy building my family tree. What an interesting tree this has become with a lot of surprises.

I since found out I am related to Stephen Harper, George Bush, Sally Field, Christopher Reeve, Clint Eastwood, Gov. of Martha's Vineyard, Gov. of Plymouth Colony whom was also a Mayflower passenger. Plus many more famous people. I found some juicy stuff on my 3rd great grandfather. After his wife threw him out, things went from bad to worse. He then joined the Billy Dickson robber gang and eventually ended up in San Quentin. As I had said, it's been an interesting tree.
Not a lot has been going on anyway and I wouldn't admit I was related to Stephen Harper.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
I found a worse one since then, the man that shot John Lennon. I have to stop looking at that famouskin site.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
George Bush, Sally Field, Christopher Reeve, Clint Eastwood . These are related to each other but NOT of the Fletcher lines.

Last edited:

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
My most recent surprise was my 14th great uncle Thomas Cromwell that was ordered to be beheaded by King Henry the 8th.

Top Bottom