PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 58
Updates From Councillor Collins

User Tag List

Thread: Updates From Councillor Collins

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blast Billiards Champion! Canada - Geography game Champion! USA - Geography game Champion! mahjong Champion! Bombs Away Champion! Desert Battle Champion! Middle East - Geography game Champion! A-Blast Champion! Mahjongg 2 Champion! Trick Blast Billiards Champion! Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    From Councillor Collin's Office;

Open House Reminder

As per my recent correspondence to the neighbourhood, staff at the Canada Centre for Inland Waters will be hosting a public open house on Friday, June 16 & Saturday, June 17 from 10am-4pm at 867 Lakeshore Road, Burlington, with information related to Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Seaway water levels. I’m scheduled to be in attendance for most of Friday, and would be pleased to speak to you about the City’s recent efforts.

Slow Down – Lawn Signs

As part of a safe streets campaign, the City of Hamilton’s Traffic Department has created ‘Slow Down’ lawn signs asking drivers to reduce their speed in residential areas. Signs are available for pickup at City Hall or you can order one through my office via email or by calling (905-546-2716), and I will personally deliver a sign to your home.
    Attached Thumbnails - Click on thumbnail to view the full size image. Attached Thumbnails - Click on thumbnail to view the full size image. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slow down sign.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	3046