Sick and tired

linemantodd

Aug 29, 2009
Hello fellow beach neighbors, i dont know about you but I've had enough of the drug addicts, thieves and now prostitutes down here. I have alot of storeies to share as I live in the area of a crack/prostitution house near 4th ave.I will share my stories but first i would like to know if anyone is interested in joining me to start a night walk program on the beach. I've got alot of good idea's to fight this problem and would like to hear some more. If enough people are interested i will host a meeting to discuss some ideas and options. Email me if your interested. tgmartin66@gmail.com Lets fight back!

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Hello fellow beach neighbors, i dont know about you but I've had enough of the drug addicts, thieves and now prostitutes down here. I have alot of storeies to share as I live in the area of a crack/prostitution house near 4th ave.I will share my stories but first i would like to know if anyone is interested in joining me to start a night walk program on the beach. I've got alot of good idea's to fight this problem and would like to hear some more. If enough people are interested i will host a meeting to discuss some ideas and options. Email me if your interested. tgmartin66@gmail.com Lets fight back!
We had a Beach Council meeting last Tuesday and it seemed this was the only topic that got discussed. We hope to have someone from the Hamilton Police Dept. at the next meeting to get some updates on possible solutions and to see what they are doing now.

One resident stated he found the cash register that was stolen from the store recently on the beach behind one the "problem" houses, he also said that there is a discarded needle problem near the park across from the motel and there were many more stories.
It seems the store owner has endless problems with them.
Anytime I get off early in the morning I drive up and down the Beach and there are "persons" out there at all hours, they never look at you, but you know that they see you.

Question, did the red house across from you get straightened out after selling or is it more of the same?

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I have talked with a few residents who are interested with starting an informal neighborhood watch program, but there seems to be a lot of conflicting information as to who is the "problem people" and who is running these houses. Possibly we can get together to sort this out and invite the police to get updates from them.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Despicable Thieves!

Posted at Harry's

Hi all, it's Chris Farner. Last night my job site at 525 Beach Blvd was broken into. A number of hand tools were taken along with my son's Dewalt blue tooth radio.

We had surveillance equipment but unfortunately, I never got around to hooking it up. Needless to say, this morning I officially installed eight camers with off-site backup. one day too late.

Would you mind keeping this note in mind and letting me know if you hear of anyone selling my hard earned tools for dirt?
I filed a police report this morning.

Much obliged, Chris

My cell is 416 576-0122 and when I'm not at 525 Beach, I can be found at 147 Beach Blvd.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Neighbourhood Watch Meeting

To any Beach residents who are interested in starting a Neighbourhood Watch Program.
Meeting this coming Monday at 8pm.
Beach Rescue Unit hall 316 Beach Blvd.

No other issues will be brought forward or discussed.
Next public Beach Council meeting is December 6th at 7pm.

Top Bottom