Dynes' Bands

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Just in case you were on your way to the Dynes tonight to watch KickbacK, the show has been cancelled due to an illness in the band. Watch for them to be possibly added to a later date.
Coming up on September 2nd is Sarasin(Photo attached) with Beach resident Russel Pye(On the right) on the guitar, stop in for some good tunes. :wavey:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Coming up on August 26 is Lost & Lazy, if you want to see one great band, this is it. See them a couple of months ago when I went into the Dynes for a quick beer, I stayed all night. See you there.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Another great night at the Dynes, Lost & Lazy were awesome, they played a big selection of tunes including the Hip, 5440, the Beatles.... :tbu: :tbu: :tbu:
These guys all work full time at Dofasco, so they don't play too many shows around town, go see them if you can catch them playing somewhere. Again what a great band, up next this Friday is Sarasin.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
It was an entertaining night at the Dynes yesterday, good to see a lot more Beach people there for a change. Sarasin did a great job :tbu: :tbu: :tbu: they played Zeppelin, Nazareth, Judiest Preist, Ozzie, anything that was loud and heavy, the website explains it very well "Their Ugly, Heavy and Loud" and "Drunk, Stupid and Talented" :laugh:
http://www.sarasin.fanspace.com/index.html

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
BFD said:
Sarasin looks like they'd be right up my alley. But I'm supposed to be up in Bala that night. Dang.
If you missed them last time, this Wednesday's Bike Night has Sarasin back again. :tbu: The show starts at 7pm and goes till 10pm, see you there. :wavey:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
BigDog said:
Hi Scott will you be posting any pics from that night.
Thanks
BigDog;
Can't turn down a picture request, but I thought we had enough pics of Bike Night and Sarasin posted, so I only took a few pictures that night of the band and the couple bike shots didn't come out too well. Might to recheck my flash cards for more.
Thanks for joining. :tbu:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Your next chance to see one great band at the Dynes will be next Saturday, November 12th. Lost and Lazy will be back for one more show and if you missed their two other dates, then you missed a good time with some great music. Lost and Lazy will also be the musical guest for the Dyne's New Year Party.
They rock, :rock: see you there.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Tomorrow night (Dec 2nd) has Dreemerzs back on the stage and a new to the Dynes, Rythm Works will be playing the next Friday(Dec 9th).
See you there, :D

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Rythm Works was a new band for the stage at the Dynes and they did a great job. They played a big selection of music including CCR, Van Morrison, Pretenders, Colin James, Santana.....
If there is a return engagement, give them a try. :tbu: :tbu: :tbu:
Dreemerz will be back next Friday, see you there.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Back for a return engagement

This Friday (January 27) will be another loud night with heavy tunes as Sarasin is back for another show at the Dynes.
The show starts at 8pm and there is no cover. :dancedude
See you there.

Dynes Tavern
337 Beach Blvd.
For info call (905) 549-2588 or post here.

Top Bottom