PRESS RELEASE
Starlite Drive-In
59 Green Mountain Road East
Stoney Creek, Ontario
L8J2W3
(905) 308-2278
Operation Santa Claus 231 Beach Blvd. Hamilton, Ontario L8H 6V8
Att: Jimmy Lomax
The Starlite Drive-in is pleased to announce that we are having our tenth annual Christmas In August. This is in support of a wonderful organization, Operation Santa Claus, headed by a man who deserves all our support Jimmy Lomax.
On Saturday August 27, 2005, Jimmy, Santa Claus and all his helpers will be up at The Starlite Drive-in to welcome you out for a night of fun. To help raise toys for this wonderful organization we are asking that everyone please bring an un-wrapped toy of a value of $10 or more. By doing this the adults in the vehicle (maximum of four) will be allowed in for $4.75 each.
Over the past nine years this has proven to be a very successful fund raiser for Jimmy and his organization. The staff and friends of The Starlite Drive-in would ask you to help us support this wonderful organization and bring the kids out to give Santa their Christmas Wishes.

Yours Sincerely
Steven Gardiner :rock:
General Manager
Starlite Drive-in

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Christmas in August was a bit of a wash this year, because of the rain no where near the amount of people that usually showed did, just wasn't a good night for the drive-in. I couldn't make there myself, but from what I'm told, once the skies clear it was a good outing for all.
Better luck next year, if this event is still held with the new owners.
Thanks to all of Santa's helpers, Steven Gardiner the General Manager of the Starlite Drive-in and to George Strachan for sending in some pictures for us.
More pictures can be veiwed on George's site- :tbu:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v373/scourge133/X-Mas In August/?start=40

Top Bottom