Super-Bowl Party

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Febuary 5th
Super Bowl party starts 2 pm with a road hockey game in the parking lot.
Please bring your own equipment.

Super Bowl pool. $5 and $10 squares
50 cent wings.

See you there

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
BFD said:
I'm in for the hockey. Sounds like fun. Are we okay for nets etc.?
I wasn't there for the last Grey Cup game, I heard that they had a great time and that everyone brought their own equipment, but they didn't have nets. Do you have a couple??

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
BFD said:
I might be able to get two nets. I have one that's not in the greatest shape. Let me see what I can do.
BDF;
I have one good net and one that is about to fall apart, let me know if can find one more good net. If the weather stays like it has, it should be a good day. :beer:

BFD

Mar 30, 2005
Burlington
I'll get my cousin to bring his net, it has a hole or two in the netting but otherwise it's fine. Mine is somewhat held together by duct tape.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
The wrong team won (Steelers) and I didn't win a thing on the pools, but it was an excellant outing at the Dynes yeasterday. It stated with a ballhockey game out the back, then inside for some food specials, some cold ones and the Superbowl. I think it was rough hockey game for Dougie though (second last picture).
Thanks to everyone who took part in the game and to Tony and his staff for all their hard work on a very busy day. :beer:
A special thanks to Sara who played a great game then worked the bar all night. :rock:

Top Bottom