Sumo Wrestling

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I seen this a few times during intermission at the Bulldog games, they get a couple of willing people from the crowd and dress them up in big blowup sumo wrestler suits, then let them try to knock each other out of the ring. Looks like fun.
On Febuary 27th the Dynes will have their very own sumo wrestling night, I will be there to catch the action and take a few pictures for everyone to see.
The cost to wrestle is $10 and you can sign up at the bar.
See you there.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Postponed

The Sumo wrestling has been delayed for one week, it is now slated for March 4th @ 6pm.
Come and cheer your friends on.
Cash prizes and bragging rights. :apat:

Space is limited, ask the Bartender to sign up.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
TC said:
Definitely look like it will be fun. Sure wish that I could be there to cheer Scotto on. :rock: :beer:
TC;
I was planning to just watch this one and there are many people who signed up, but I think I will just take pictures. We will see though, might get into it if TC shows up. :beer:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I wasn't there for many of the undercards, but Tsunami Tony easily won the first match over a lightweight, another winner in the undercards was Cyclone Guy.
The main match between Tsunami Tony and Doc Woo Fat was much closer with Doc Woo Fat finally falling on his opponent and he couldn't get back up, it wasn't pretty.
In fact, when any fell down, they had a real had time getting up with no one on top of them, never mind with the Doc on top. These were real matches with real opponents, all the chair and tables were remove just in case someone thought they were in a WWE ring.

Top Bottom