Condo Project 1081 to 1105 Beach Blvd

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
This project is still in it's early stages and there many different scenarios on the table. I attended a planning meeting last month and four plans were shown by the Planning Consultant, among them was one that had 12 condos. This plan (attached) had six units, a public access to the beach and Trail, then another six units. All that attended the meeting agree that this was the best solution from all shown. The main draw back that was brought forward by one resident was that it was looking much like the other units just south of this project. She didn't like wall like setting which seem to block all the view to the beach.
The Planners stated that they could stagger to units and change the frontage with different colours and siding materials, they also stated that there would much thought put into the landscaping than at the other units. Again it is still early and much can change before the first shovel is put into the ground.
Any questions or comments, please post them here.
Also, if you would like copies of the other plans, please just PM or email me.

Last edited:

varsr

Aug 18, 2007
on MLS it lists 24 listings? By what this post says - it is actually only 12 -which makes much more sense

varsr

Aug 18, 2007
on the MLS.CA website - the realtors site - there are listings for 24 units? Very strange - pictures look like there are two levels?

waterlilly

Sep 22, 2007
I am not sure I tried to check the website of the new agents. The old one Karen Paul name has disappeared.
I rec'v a copy of the development plan they are not duplexs as stated in previous thread they are just big, no basement 3 story high 2200 sq ft but I think this includes the main flr.
That is huge these are 1500 sq ft and we still get lost. lol

Top Bottom