The Last Party

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I was delaying this post in a faint hope that something would change.

Please post any comments or questions here!

Kimba

Mar 9, 2004
Hamilton
myspace.com
Well I can say i surely enjoyed all the peeps I met while working in the Kitchen.. working under Deb was a lifetime of knowledge..As for Norma... Thats a different story...

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Hi Kimba;:wavey:
I haven't heard from you in a while, Norma hasn't been at the Dynes in a long time. Renee is still the Manager and there are a few new faces since you left, not that it matters now.

Disgrace!

This is dreadful. We need to rally to save this historic building. Without commenting on the profitability of tavern, ultimately the building must be saved. We need a court injunction - and need to get organised quickly! Otherwise, we will lose a piece of our history. A sad day for the Beach. A sad day for Hamilton!
BF.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
This is dreadful. We need to rally to save this historic building. Without commenting on the profitability of tavern, ultimately the building must be saved. We need a court injunction - and need to get organised quickly! Otherwise, we will lose a piece of our history. A sad day for the Beach. A sad day for Hamilton!
BF.
I fully agree Bobby, but sadly I don't see a way around the demolition as only a small part of the building still exist from the late 1800's. There are committees in place that do look at all major changes that are requested on the Beach, so we will have to leave the future of the Dynes in their hands.
Good to hear from you again.

Top Bottom