Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2012, 01:30 PM   #1
HBNHW

HBNHW is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to HBNHW Send a message via MSN to HBNHW Send a message via Yahoo to HBNHW
Has your teen been labelled as a "Troubled Teen"? I can help

Has your teen been labelled as a "Troubled Teen"? I can help. I am a 37 year old Male Certified Community Social Service Worker with Counselling training looking for 1 on 1 counselling work with teens or young adults. I have level C First Aid/CPR with Defibulator training certificate, a clear Vulnerable Sector Screening (criminal check) as well as my Non Violent Crisis Intervention Training. I am a well-organized, detail-oriented, good communication skilled individual who is hard working and works well with clients. I am trained in crisis intervention and suicide de-escalation. My counselling sessions are empathetic, empowering, and I build on strengths that the client already has instead of trying to change the client. I am caring, compassionate and I feel everyone deserves to be treated fairly and equally. I am comfortable and confident working with all minorities including the LGBTQ community. I offer affordable rates for my services, and also being trained in Social Services I am able to suggest alternate specialized funding of specific services and assist in the process and completion of the neccessary paperwork. I am very knowledgeable and have a large number of resources in non profit organizations in the community for your loved ones to become involved in other day to day activities.
I have scheduled times available in the evenings in the Hamilton and surrounding area's.
If you have any questions or would like to know more, please send me a text message or call me at any time at
Lorenzo
905 912 0433.
My Name is Lorenzo, I live at #3 Lagoon Ave. I am President of the Hamilton Beach Neighbourhood Watch and Co-Chairman of the Hamilton Neighbourhood Watch Central Committee.
I also sell kids used bikes and am a Licenced Youth Counseller.
My phone # is 905-912-0433 if you have
Questions, Comments, or Concerns.
HBNHW is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: