|06-30-2012, 05:54 PM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Beach Strip
BCLG – 9th Lighthouse Lane Street Sale on July 8 and July 11 (2012) General Meeting
It's that time of year again!
Grace B. and Roger H. have graciously agreed to host Lighthouse Lane #9. So BCLG is looking for good used stuff to sell at Lighthouse Lane.
Sunday July 8 from 8:30 am to 1:00ish Kill arney Street becomes Lighthouse Lane for BCLG’s 9th Street Sale. It’s our major fundraiser!
As per last year we are concentrating all of the activity and "imposition" on our very generous hosts to the sale weekend (July 6 to 8) only.
1) Drop-off saleable items at 671 Beach Bld., (at Killarney) - Friday July 6 all day and Saturday July 7 from 9 am to 12 noon while the unpackers and pricers are at work .
2) Sale day Sunday, July 8 please try to join us for:
- set-up 7:30 to 9:00 am or
- one 2 1/2 hour shift – morning (8:30-11:00), midday (11:00-1:30)
We need helpers:
- 2 or 3 heavy lifters for carrying out pre-loaded tables,
- 3 to 4 sun-seekers per shift roving the tables to make sales and package up the “fragiles” and pack up what’s left at the end,
- 2 greeters seated in the shade at the BCLG table to provide information on the group and the lightstation and to sell BCLG pins, other lighthouse merchandise, memberships and cold bottled wa ter.
Volunteers bring their own lunch. Water, iced tea, etc. will be provided to the volunteer helpers.
This is our major fundraiser. We need your help.
Please contact us via this e-mail or Gloria at (905) 549-4090 or Barbara at (905) 920-8177 to volunteer
General Meeting - Wednesday, July 11, 2012, 7 pm
Location – Burlington Central Library, Holland Room, 2331 New Street (opposite Seneca), Burlington
Barbara Murray, Past Chair
Beach Canal Lighthouse Group
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:11 AM.