Hamilton based Film production company looking for FILMING LOCATION in Beach area

missy2013

Aug 27, 2013
715 - Studio 3 - lakeside
LOCATION NEEDED!
Sicilian Vampire Shooting in Hamilton

An IN YOUR EAR production directed by and starring Frank D'Angelo, also stars Michael Pare, Michael Madsen, Paul Sorvino, Ray Liotta, Tony Nardi, Art Hindle.

Shooting Period: March 23-27, 2015 approx. 4 days of filming

Location: Hamilton - Downtown/James St N area Beach Rd, Burlington St.

Location Needed:
● 1 House for INT/EXT filming
● House must be a Cabin *style House (small). Must be "Rustic". Must be on/near the water. Preferably with some land around it.
● Must be located in Hamilton (Beach Blvd, Bay St. N area, Burlington St or similar)
● Scenes: Front Porch, Kitchen

Rates: Approx. $450 per day flat rate depending on location

Interested parties should email their contact information and photos of the house (including interior pics of kitchen area) to production@shootingeye.com.

Please put "Location Pictures" in the subject line.

(Kindly note, I'm just posting this, don't know anything about the production company or how they operate. ... FYI, make sure you get 50% down, PLUS an 'insurance deposit' to cover unforeseen damage. .... stuff happens ... )

p.s. 'In Your Ear' Founder & CEO is Frank D'Angelo - http://frankdangelo.ca/

Last edited:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
The few houses I can think of that would match the description would be located on the side streets such as Mareve or Lakeside Aves., but they don't have the lake behind them.

missy2013

Aug 27, 2013
I was thinking of that older house/cottage beside the park, lake side, that was boarded up and run down, but sold last year ... Haven't seen any cars there recently, but someone is obviously fixing it up.

Also, I think the Lake requirement in the above posting description is 'iffy'. It would be IDEAL, but they'll adapt if they can find the kind of 'space' they want ... with the 'rustic' front porch/kitchen. Doesn't hurt to send in a few pics if you think you've got what they might want. And/or pass the word to anyone else who might be interested ...

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I was thinking of that older house/cottage beside the park, lake side, that was boarded up and run down, but sold last year ... Haven't seen any cars there recently, but someone is obviously fixing it up.
I am not picturing this house, beside the main park across from the motel?
There is also another house at the end of Dexter Ave., it was in really rough shape a few years ago but was sold and fixed up. It doesn't have any frontage on the Blvd.but does have a nice lakefront view.

missy2013

Aug 27, 2013
The one I was thinking of was 'stucco covered' with green trim on windows (as I recall, and it was in rough shape). It had a sizable lot, on the lake side. Doesn't look the one in your photo - but maybe the new owners have done a REAL fix up??? Haven't been down that way lately, on the boardwalk anyway, so haven't been LOOKING towards the street ...

Maybe it's the same one ... hard to tell.

IN any case, I just posted the 'call' if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom