13 Wickham Then

Dec 1, 2004
Longueuil, Quebec
This must have been the Wallace house where I used to play cards with Jerry and Glen and steal his Dad's dego red. The games always finished with Jerry and Glen getting into a violent argument. Brothers!!

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Crawfish said:
This must have been the Wallace house where I used to play cards with Jerry and Glen and steal his Dad's dego red. The games always finished with Jerry and Glen getting into a violent argument. Brothers!!
Yea, "dego red" will do that to ya everytime. :laugh:

Fred Briggs

Beach History Moderator
May 27, 2004
Stoney Creek
hamiltonbeachcommunity.com
I'm still laughing at you as one of the "big boys". Neither you nor I was ever one of the "big boys"! :>) We are, however, among the "old guys"! :>(
I'm having a whale of a time following all your recent posts - finally someone who remembers the same people and places that I do! Welcome back to our old community, even if you are still physically in Longueuil.

Dec 1, 2004
Longueuil, Quebec
:laugh3: Believe me, the use of the term 'big boys' was meant only in respect to our relationship to Gerry's 'little sister'. You may remember me as being rather small in physique and aside from a little increase in the dimensions of my waist, I am still rather small and therefore certainly not a 'big boy' in the literal sense. I guess you could classify me as a 'little old guy'. I do still have most of my hair on my head and a fair amount on my face although both are suffering the ravages of time and are halfway through a colour change.
Thanks for introducing me to this forum Fred, I am having a ball awakening old memories which have been gathering dust for too many years. :apat:

Top Bottom