2008 Easter Egg Hunt

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
As you may have read in another post, Gwen Hall has retired from active participation in the Beach activies that she was involved in. We do have some residents stepping in to help keep some of the great things that Gwen did, still going.
One of these great activies was the Easter Egg Hunt, year in and year out, Gwen made this event a huge success, we hope that doesn't change.

Soooo, the hunt is on!!

March 21,2008-
Good Friday Easter Egg Hunt

@ 11:00 am located at the Skyway Ball diamond $2.00 donation per child (toddlers to 11 years old) goes to all fund-raising projects for the beach community. Any contributions are greatly appreciated i.e. volunteers, candy etc

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Sorry I haven't had the time to post a few pictures from the hunt and thought I better get some up.
Here are a few and I will post more tomorrow.
This event had to be put together in somewhat short notice, thanks to all who stepped up and made the day possible. (First picture)

Ed Nowlan

Feb 24, 2008
Special thanks to our volunteers,friends and family who gave of their time to make the
Easter Egg Hunt a sucessful event.We also give thanks to our sponsors who came thru in spades with all the treats for the children & their family.Just to name a few at this time.

Gwen Hall who inspired this event.:yay: Ashsley Kruska & family
Jimmy & Susan lomax, Lorne Chovaz & family
Bob & Debbie Levo, Winnie Hayley & family
Les,Annesa,Steven Prendegast Wil Nowlan & family
Ed Voortman, Sam Hobbs
Chad Colins, The H.B.R.U. Members
Gina Milroy (Tim Horton's)
Gord Langford (Holiday Inn)
Rick Creechan (Hutch's)
George (S&S Variety)
Scott & Vince (photographers)

Top Bottom