2012 Beach Reunion

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Date; Friday September 28th, 2012
Time; Starts at 1pm until whenever(about 4pm).
Place; Beach Rescue Unit hall, 316 Beach Blvd
Across from the old Dynes property.

See you there!

westy73

Mar 11, 2012
Live in Glow Neighborhood Now
Is this still happening would love to get my beach peeps together for this I can spread the owrd are their tickets or just at door. Can't wait. The last reunion type event I went to was when the dynes closed. and a few funerals :( Hope to see everyone and have a blast!

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Is this still happening would love to get my beach peeps together for this I can spread the owrd are their tickets or just at door. Can't wait. The last reunion type event I went to was when the dynes closed. and a few funerals :( Hope to see everyone and have a blast!
Hope to see you there westy, there aren't tickets and it is free to attend, you only have to pay for your drinks.
Only1-4pm on a friday lol ? Is this for old timers lol Jk
Would be fun if was longer so anyone working etc.. could arrange to come out.
Yes this is time that it has been for years, when it was at the Dynes you could come early or leave late and there was talk back then of moving the event to Saturday, so that everyone had the chance to come. But Rescue Unit hall gets it's keep by renting out on Friday nights and Saturdays.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
A reminder- Beach Reunion Friday.

Anything new this year that we should be aware of?
There might be a bocce ball tournament out on the front lawn:beer:, but no, nothing I know of anyway.
I hear CW is in the hospital and won't be there this year,which is a shame as she does a lot work for this event.

See you there.

Top Bottom