Annual garage sale

varsr

Aug 18, 2007
2013 Garage Sale

Just wondering if the annual street sale is a go this year and if so - which date? I always forget which weekend it is. Thanks

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Just wondering if the annual street sale is a go this year and if so - which date? I always forget which weekend it is. Thanks
The sale is always held on the second Sunday in July, so this year that would be the 14th.

I will be merging this thread with another on the same topic.

ditty

Sep 26, 2007
Good Morning

Any advertising for the sunday event, or reminder that it's a go Annual Beach Garage Sale ?!

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Good Morning

Any advertising for the sunday event, or reminder that it's a go Annual Beach Garage Sale ?!
Jimmy Lomax use to care of that, now that he is gone there isn't much in the way of advertising. Most likely that is the reason I get so many emails on the subject.
Anyway, the event is listed on Inform Hamilton and I sent it in to Cable 14, I haven't checked to see if they put it up on their ad boards, I will give it a look tonight.

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
I love the lighthouse.
That is awsome....wonder if it was for sale?

we got there at 8am...by 11 , hubby was ready to go home. My feet were killing me. ;-)

I got a sit-up bar...a signed & numbered print of some cardinals....a dvd player, some jewelery...& a tv tray.

stopped at hutched for fries on our way home.

did anyone here participate?

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
That is awsome....wonder if it was for sale?

we got there at 8am...by 11 , hubby was ready to go home. My feet were killing me. ;-)

I got a sit-up bar...a signed & numbered print of some cardinals....a dvd player, some jewelery...& a tv tray.

stopped at hutched for fries on our way home.

did anyone here participate?
Not for sale, it is the Lighthouse Group's sale sign. They have use it for many years.
I went through the whole Beach and bought a hotdog from a vendor near the 300s. It was pretty good.

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
thanks ...hubby is still gonna take a drive down just for a look, he is up so early & doesnt know what to do with himself....lol

im gonna stay home.

Top Bottom