Feb 26, 2004
On the Beach
I understand the need men have for sports and the lack of hockey, but can the ladies please have some avatars besides cats holding their breath and bears that look like they will fall apart? thank you in advance
Carol/Jess Howlett

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Mrs.Jim said:
I understand the need men have for sports and the lack of hockey, but can the ladies please have some avatars besides cats holding their breath and bears that look like they will fall apart? thank you in advance
Carol/Jess Howlett
I'm glad you understand, :laugh: you may have any av you wish so long as it is 150 X 150 and no bigger. You don't have to use the ones I posted. You could also send me any picture and I will do it for you.
Scotto
BTW, thanks for joining up. :wavey:

lil squirt

Super Moderator
Mar 11, 2004
Former Beach Bum, now in Stoney Creek
Squirt Jr is being a pain in my gutt. LOL

Morning sickness is supposed to END in the second trimester, not get worse.
I was listening to the heart beat last night and the baby kept kicking it, and moving away so I had to search for it over and over.

So I had a little talk with it and told it that it's being just like it's Dad and it had better smarten up a bit. LOL

Today, I found the heart beat right away and it didn't move away. 143 beats per minute. :)

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
lil squirt said:
Squirt Jr is being a pain in my gutt. LOL

So I had a little talk with it and told it that it's being just like it's Dad and it had better smarten up a bit. LOL
Sounds more like the grandfather. :laugh2:

Feb 26, 2004
On the Beach
BFD, you can use any avatar that you can find, it just needs to meet a size requirement of 150 x 150. If you find one that you want, email the web address to Scotto (via the members page) and he will affix it to your name.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
BFD said:
Am I missing how to add my own avatar? It seems I can only choose one of the standard ones.
Go to the Menu Bar at the top of the Forum page and click on User CP. Then find the Edit Avatar tab and click that, next check the Use Custom Avatar box (When I checked last, all the writing was almost the same colour as the background, making it hard to read, I will have TC have a look)
Click on the Browse button and upload any av from your computer. I know I wrote that the size should not exceed 150X150 (I'm in too many Forums), but the largest size for an av at the Beach Forum is 120X120.
And as Mrs. Jim suggested, if are having problems, just send me what you want and I will install the av for you.
Thanks for asking. :tbu:
Scotto

Top Bottom