Beach Blvd Sale

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Hi David; :wavey:
The only place that I know of that use to rent tables was the Beach Rescue, but they have stopped doing that.
With all the houses being built it will be harder each year to find good spots, considering that all the flea market venders come that day for their free place on the Beach. Do as Squirt wrote, just come early and set up where you can.
There are many that set-up the night before, but I'm sure you will find something.
Anyway, thanks for joining up and I think I know some of your older family.
Scotto

BeckyS

May 29, 2005
It seems I'll have to wake up early that morning to make sure the lot beside my (new) house won't get taken.... I don't think the developers want me setting up in front of the house. (I live in the house where they have their office... 464... drop by, if you can, I'd love to meet my new neighbours. ^_^)

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
BeckyS said:
It seems I'll have to wake up early that morning to make sure the lot beside my (new) house won't get taken.... I don't think the developers want me setting up in front of the house. (I live in the house where they have their office... 464... drop by, if you can, I'd love to meet my new neighbours. ^_^)
As always, I will be coming by and taking few pictures, I tried to meet up at the Memorial, but there was far too many people there.
If the Flea Market vendors start setting up, tell then to get lost and save a spot for David. :D
If the Paisleys show up, tell them you are selling condos. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom