Beach Bungalow / Bell Cairn Schools

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
More photos have been added to this album showing the inside of the school. Thanks to Carol and Mary-Ann for their assistance. A big thankyou to Delores for taking the time to show me around the school.:D

randy mattinson

May 3, 2004
toronto
i will try to drag out some old grade school pics from when i went there, i remember we started our grade 2 yr in the basement class underneath the principles office and ended the grade 2 yr in the big room. i have somewhere most of my class pics, and some candid and albeit classic grade 8 grad pics from the class of 78.

randyrap

May 12, 2004
Stoney Creek
Deja-vu.

Like Randy M, I too graduated from Bell Cairn back in 78. I'm now an 18 year veteran Correctional Officer at the Hamilton Wentworth Detention Center and had to do some of my refresher training back at Bell Cairn. Wow, what a flash back that was. I could almost here Principal Randall's voice yelling down the halls.

Spooky stuff ....................... Randy

Collings

Dec 24, 2004
Winnipeg
Randy Mattinson..?

holy cow.....I find this site ..and there is a post from the randy mattinson..who lived beside us..on the other side of Pandora Ave..when we lived in the "log house"....hope you are doing well...whats Mackie doing these days?.....I was there last summer....it has really changed...for the better ..

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Bill;
I should of looked at this post first, I still see Mackie the odd time at a pub up near Parkdale Ave that sponsors our hockey team, so he is still around.
Scotto

randy mattinson

May 3, 2004
toronto
hey:

Yeah Mackie is still around, dont see him much i get into hamilton the odd time to visit with my brothers. From what i hear he is doing ok. i will pass on a hello to him this weekend when im in hammy for Christmas.
Randy Mattinson

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
A couple of trouble makers. (lol)

Just joking, Crawfish has sent in his grade 4 class picture, taken in 1947. Member Fred Briggs is front and center wearing a Cub uniform, Crawfish is on his left. The teacher's name is Miss Nicholson. If anyone else has a donation for the Bell Cairn/Beach Bungalow Gallery, please let me know.
Thanks to Crawfish for sending this one in. :tbu:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Thanks to member Kathy, :tbu: who sent in some Beach photos today including a couple of class pictures from Bell Cairn School. All the pictures will be added to the Photo Gallery.
Scotto :D

Collings

Dec 24, 2004
Winnipeg
I have got to find a class picture that I know is kicking around of when I was in Grade 7...in 1967 I was in Grade 8 - Mrs. Irelands class...

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Collings said:
I have got to find a class picture that I know is kicking around of when I was in Grade 7...in 1967
I was in Grade 8 - Mrs. Irelands class...
If you find any others, please send those in also.
Thanks, Scotto

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
KenQ said:
I took a look at the old class pictures and there I am,1970 grade six front and center :)
You look like the trouble maker for that class.:apat: More hair than the others or did I pick the wrong one???:2peace:

Top Bottom