Beach Clean-Up

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
The yearly Beach Clean-up will held this year on Saturday April 27th, starting at 9am.

You can pick up your free gloves and garbage bags at the Beach Rescue Unit hall, a BBQ lunch is included.

waterlilly

Sep 22, 2007
I will be there.

Perfect will I be there. I retire offically on the Friday April 26th, and my first day off I can do something worth while.:beer:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
From Councillor Collins

Spring Clean Up Event
Spring has finally arrived! Join your friends and neighbours with the Hamilton Beach community’s 6th annual Community Clean Up event. Participants are asked to meet at the Hamilton Beach Rescue Unit (located at 316 Beach Boulevard) on Saturday, April 27th, between 9am and 1pm to obtain garbage bags and gloves. A community BarBQ to follow for participants.
A special thank you to Tim Hortons for sponsoring the event, as well as the members of the Hamilton Beach Rescue Unit who have once again donated the use of their building. If you are unable to attend tomorrows event, please note that I’m hosting another community clean up Saturday, May 4th, from 9am to 12pm in the Riverdale neighbourhood. Participants are asked to meet at Warden Park on Lake Avenue to pick up the bags and gloves.

Top Bottom