Before Pete Coletti

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Before Pete was the Lighthouse Keeper, there was C.J. Van Cleaf as the keeper of the light. Ex-resident M. Gould :tbu: has sent in a couple Hamilton Spectator photos from June 1951.
To be noted, "Pete's" house was moved from the other side of the road, I didn't know that.

Collings

Dec 24, 2004
Winnipeg
Well...his son Billy lives near London...or is Sarnia?..Pete might have one,they were friends.
Here's a great Mike Gushulak story..my dad went over to his house one day, and there was Mike..standing on top of the stove with a 22 in his hand..seems there were some mice under the stove..so Mike thought he would shoot them...the only problem was that in getting rid of the mice he had managed to a few holes in the stove. If memory serves correctly, the stove was replaced before Mikes wife got home that night, and was none the wiser.....

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Collings said:
Well...his son Billy lives near London...or is Sarnia?..Pete might have one,they were friends.
Here's a great Mike Gushulak story..my dad went over to his house one day, and there was Mike..standing on top of the stove with a 22 in his hand..seems there were some mice under the stove..so Mike thought he would shoot them...the only problem was that in getting rid of the mice he had managed to a few holes in the stove. If memory serves correctly, the stove was replaced before Mikes wife got home that night, and was none the wiser.....
Must be that house that does that to them. :p
Pete use to be big into photograghy and I did ask him a while back what he had in pictures. He said that didn't have much left because of a minor basement flood.

Top Bottom