Big Beach Garage Sale. July 12.

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
Thanks! hubby never misses it..Im gonna have to set my alarm if i want to go with him...lol

Hope it doesnt rain~~

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
A friend of mine will have her hotdog cart setup near the new condo development, stop by for a good hotdog, hamburg or sauage on a bun.

Nov 26, 2006
Brantford
WOW is all I can say I have never seen that many garage sales in a row and traffic moved quite well for the most part, even stopped to see Dieppe monument.

Didnt see you Scott, although now that I think of it I have no idea what you look like LOL (unless you were in all red)

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
WOW is all I can say I have never seen that many garage sales in a row and traffic moved quite well for the most part, even stopped to see Dieppe monument.

Didnt see you Scott, although now that I think of it I have no idea what you look like LOL (unless you were in all red)
I would of been the guy on a bike with a camera over my shoulder.
Yes it was packed solid this morning on my way home from work and on my in tonight, there was all the left overs getting the once over.
Every year it seems to get bigger and more crowded.
"All in red", was that Santa?
Next time, stop by.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Thanks for the pics today scott. It was nice seeing you. Sorry about the babies little "show" at the end. lol
It was good to see everyone again, with the Dynes gone it seems to be to only day that everyone is outside having a good time. I think next year I will take the day off from work.
I will you send a pic tomorrow and post a few. Too bad we didn't get one of Porky on the Beach.:apat:

waterlilly

Sep 22, 2007
Wrong place Porky

I was on my Harley if that helps LOL

nobody wants pics of me on a beach trust me although the water looks awesome and there was hardly anyone on the beach
Well Porky you were in the wrong place at the wrong time then.lol
My neighbour came up to get me as some girl decide to play badmatton
topless.
:shocked:

I saw tons of Harleys Sunday what happen to your rocket?

Nov 26, 2006
Brantford
Well Porky you were in the wrong place at the wrong time then.lol
My neighbour came up to get me as some girl decide to play badmatton
topless.
:shocked:

I saw tons of Harleys Sunday what happen to your rocket?
dang LOL, I had to sell the rocket before it decided to kill me, too fast for the street no matter how slow you thought you were going, went with something the wife and I could enjoy all day and not be sore.

the beach looks so different with all the new homes

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
yes, it sure is growing...

we got there around 9am & walked the entire strip...(down to the bridge) & up the other side...my feet were killing me!! finished around 1;pm then went to easterbrooks for a hoser dog~~
such a nice day~

Top Bottom