Community Herb/Vegetable/Flower Garden

yyzBest

Mar 23, 2007
Hello.

Are there any Beach Community members interested in starting, maintaining, or otherwise contributing to a community GARDEN ?

I am NOT, by way of experience or trade, a gardener. However, I am someone who is interested in getting involved with any and all civic/community minded people interested in getting ALL of US out, and involved in the area we each call home.

I am a father of a 4 year old girl and would like to introduce her to the wider world in which she lives ... beginning with ANY and ALL interested in this endeavour.

This can't be an ORIGINAL idea ... and I am wondering if there is any WILL out there ...

Any thoughts ?

Peace.

Brent B.
Comet Avenue.

P.S - I have realized POST posting that this may not be the most appropriate place for this ... sorry to the mods.

Last edited:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Hello.

Are there any Beach Community members interested in starting, maintaining, or otherwise contributing to a community GARDEN ?

I am NOT, by way of experience or trade, a gardener. However, I am someone who is interested in getting involved with any and all civic/community minded people interested in getting ALL of US out, and involved in the area we each call home.

I am a father of a 4 year old girl and would like to introduce her to the wider world in which she lives ... beginning with ANY and ALL interested in this endeavour.

This can't be an ORIGINAL idea ... and I am wondering if there is any WILL out there ...

Any thoughts ?

Peace.

Brent B.
Comet Avenue.

P.S - I have realized POST posting that this may not be the most appropriate place for this ... sorry to the mods.
Hi yyzBest and welcome to the Beach Community Forum.:wavey:
We do have community gardens at each end of the Beach and volunteers are always being sought after to help do some planting and general maintenance.
Gwen Hall has taken over supervision of the Garden Club, please contact her for more info (905) 544-7873.

Thank you for asking and you did post in the right category.

Top Bottom