Coyote Presentation December 16th

Paul_G

Nov 1, 2009
Hi all,

While there is to be a coyote presentation in the Beaches area on February 2nd by Coyote Watch Canada, there is another open presentation happening December 16th 2009 to which I would like to invite you all. These presentations were arranged to help people understand and cope with the increased perceived presence in Hamilton and the unfortunate tragedy in the Maritimes. I have attached a jpeg of a simple poster for the event. Please see the details below:

The Urban Coyote
Free Public Presentation about Hamilton's wildest resident!

Featured Speaker:
Lesley Sampson of
Coyote Watch Canada
www.coyotewatchcanada.com

followed by a presentation on Wolf Conservation
By Canadian Wildlife Biologist Bill Leeming!

Wed. December 16th 7 p.m.
Hamilton Spectator Auditorium
44 Frid St. Hamilton

Non-perishable food donations
requested for local Hamilton Food Banks

rhcoyotes@live.ca

Gaelic

Apr 15, 2008
Oh I'm so glad I logged in and saw this tonight.....

Will MOST certainly attend. Have a vested interest not only as a citizen of the Beach, where Coyote sightings are more and more common, but also as a longtime friend of the young woman who was killed in the maritimes - Taylor Mitchell.

Tomorrow night there is a benefit being staged in memory of Taylor - short notice and in Toronto at Hugh's Room on Roncesvalles, but thought I'd mention it.

And just because I want Taylor to be known as so much more than "the tragedy in the maritimes" and "that girl killed by coyotes"....here is Taylor:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-Mitchell/21099843496

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Oh I'm so glad I logged in and saw this tonight.....

Will MOST certainly attend. Have a vested interest not only as a citizen of the Beach, where Coyote sightings are more and more common, but also as a longtime friend of the young woman who was killed in the maritimes - Taylor Mitchell.

Tomorrow night there is a benefit being staged in memory of Taylor - short notice and in Toronto at Hugh's Room on Roncesvalles, but thought I'd mention it.

And just because I want Taylor to be known as so much more than "the tragedy in the maritimes" and "that girl killed by coyotes"....here is Taylor:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-Mitchell/21099843496

Just to add (from Taylor's website);
The celebration will be on Monday, November 30, at Hugh's Room (2261 Dundas St. W) in Toronto, and will start at 8:30. To reserve a seat, please call Hugh's Room at 416.531.6604. We expect this show to sell-out, so, if you'd like to attend, please call the club as soon as you can.

Top Bottom