Does anyone know?

lil squirt

Super Moderator
Mar 11, 2004
Former Beach Bum, now in Stoney Creek
Does anyone know who it was that passed away from the Beach last week?
My dad said they were talking about it at the club the other day. Someone asked if I knew they had passed away because I know their Son or Daughter. (He can't remember who it was that I knew, or who died)
Now I'm really wondering who it was. He said it was down closer to the bridge......
Can anyone help me out?

And of course, we don't get the paper for me to look it up.

lil squirt

Super Moderator
Mar 11, 2004
Former Beach Bum, now in Stoney Creek
hhhmmm, I hope so. I would really like to know.
We don't get the spec so I can't look back for names I know. I looked online but because I don't know the name, I can't look back.
Maybe my parents didn't throw out their paper yet and I can take a peak. This is really going to bother me.

pumpkinhead1

Mar 1, 2005
I'm not sure the ages of you people.I was born on the beach strip.I left 16 years later. So I've been away for 48 years.My name is Brian Brock and I lived on Grafton Ave.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
pumpkinhead said:
I'm not sure the ages of you people.I was born on the beach strip.I left 16 years later. So I've been away for 48 years.My name is Brian Brock and I lived on Grafton Ave.
Hi Brian;
You are a bit older than me, maybe some of the older members remember you.
Did you go to Bell Cairn School??

annisap

Mar 21, 2006
beach blvd
i think the peson you are referringt to was Robert Demers, he lived down by Pandora , he had two daughter, one was Amber and the other was Candace. they would be in their 30's now. hope this helps

Top Bottom