Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Good Day,

I am Master KEKE KWAME 20 YEARS from LIBERIA . I am
an ORHPAN being that I lost my father and mother a
couple of months ago. My father was a serving director
of the Cocoa exporting board until his death .

He was assassinated last january by the rebels
following the political uprising. Before his death he
had a foreign account here in Côte d´Ivoire up to the
tune of $10 M which he told the bank was for the
importation of cocoa processing machine.

I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to
a safe account in your country or any safer place as
the beneficiary .

I have plans to do investment in your country, like
real estate and industrial production.

This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you
are willing to assist me indicate your interest in
replying soonest.

Thanks and best regards .

Yours,

MASTER KEKE KWAME

YOU CAN CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER XXXXXXXXXXXXX
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm going to be rich :celebrate

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
TC said:
lol, I get letters like that all the time. Don't pay any mind to them, they are all scams. :D
But the guy is an orphan and he needs our help. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Many people still fall for it though and once they have access to your bank account, they clean it out. Or you have to send up front money (just a few thousand) to help the exchange and you never see it again. :inn:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
TC said:
Yeah, and they are always from some obscure country so what are you going to do to them after they put the screws to you? Sue them? lol
If they had 10M, they would already own that obscure :silly: country.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
New One Today

You may be surprise to receive this letter from me,since you dont know me
personally,I am Daul Ramsley The son of Dr. Christopher Ramsley, Who was recently killed in the land reform dispute in Zimbabwe.
I got your contact as i was searching for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very confidential business which involve the claiming and transfering of fund into a foreign account for safe keeping and further investment.

My father was among the few black Zimbabwean opposition party rich farmers who were against President Robert Mugabe's land reform policies against the white farmers in Zimbabwe.For his alleged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean opposition party controlled by the white minority farmers.
Before my father was killed,he was a successful farmer in support of his white colleagues .
He had taken to South Africa and deposited the sum of twelve million five
hundred thousand united state dollars (US$12.5million) with a security/finance company as he forseen the looming danger in zimbabwe.
This is to avoid it been confiscated by President Robert Mugabe and ruling party.
This money was allocated for the purchase of new machinery and chemical product for Agro-allied farms and for establishment of new farms in lesotho and swaziland.This land problems arose when President Robert mugabe
introduced a new land act that wholly affected the rich white farmers.Some blacks vehemently condemned the "modus operandi" adopted by the government. This result to rampant killings and mob action by the war veterans and some political thugs, precisely more than three thousand
( 3,000) people have so far been killed.Heads
of government from the west, especially Britain and United States have voice
their condemnation of Mugabe's plans.

Currently,the money has been transfer to Europe via diplomatic process,
due to current escalation of the problem in Zimbabwe to avoid it been confiscated. Hence,South Africa Development Community (S.A.D.C) has continously supported Mugabe's new land act.This is the reason why we decided to transfer this fund to Europe and flee out of the South Africa where we were living since this problem started to another neighbouring country in Africa.I am faced with the dilemma of keeping and investing of this money in whole of Africa for fear of encountering the same experience in the future or confiscation of all that belong to my family by these African leaders.Since all countries in Africa have almost the same political tie.

Since i lost my mother as a result of heart problem back in africa
i decided to fly to europe where i am seeking a political asylum.Hence,
i am currently on excile in europe.as an asylum seeker and also because
of my age i will not be allowed to handle such an amount of money
here so that is why i am demanding from you is to be my representative/beneficiary to make claim of this fund,which is currently deposited in the security company's custody in Europe.
I will also inform you that a transaction of this magnitude is risk free and or mutual benefit.
For your assistance of claiming and safeguarding the money,i am offering you 20% of the sum ,75% for me , while 5% will be mapped out for any expenses that we may incurre during this transaction.
i wish to offer you 20% of annual turnover of any investment you wish to invest this money when it finally gets into your propose account,for a period of ten consecutive years.

Finally, i will demand for assurance that you will not sit on the
money when it gets to your personal account or company's account,
If this proposal is accepted please confirm your interest by sending
me an email and providing your full name,address, tel and fax numbers to enable me introduce you to the security company in Europe
where the money is currently deposited as my beneficiary/partner.

Thanks.
Daul Ramsley.
Please reply through dualramsley@XXXX.net

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Scambaiters

Member Hiway has sent this one in, these people at 419 :tbu: take requests (just like the letters above) for scam money and do their best to add up as many costs as possible to the scammers. They use many ingenious methods to extract money such as clearance fees, phone bills, courier costs, ect, anything to make the scammers pay. Some very entertaining reading.

http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm

Kellins

Feb 22, 2005
"Scam the Scammers" I love it !!! Many of the victims of these scammers are seniors who really can't afford to lose any money but they unwittingly think they are really helping someone, or that they have to do as the letter says and send the money, sometimes their last dollar. Three cheers for 419.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Kellins said:
"Scam the Scammers" I love it !!! Many of the victims of these scammers are seniors who really can't afford to lose any money but they unwittingly think they are really helping someone, or that they have to do as the letter says and send the money, sometimes their last dollar.
Yes, there are enough scammers hitting seniors right here in our own backyard, but then they get this crap from overseas.

Kellins said:
Three cheers for 419.
I second that:rock: :rock: :rock:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
New Twist in Todays Letter

Mr. Terry Thomas
Valiant PrivatBank AG
Postfach 3001
Bern, Switzerland.

Good day to you,

I am contacting you on a business transfer of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. We decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

We discovered an abandoned sum of money in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER from Munich, Germany) who died along with his entire family in July 2000 in a plane crash. Please visit the following website: <hxxp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm>. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims for this money as the heir. We cannot release the funds from his account unles
s someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, we now seek your permission to have you stand as a next-of-kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by us for the funds to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next-of-kin. It may interest you to know that we have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries.

Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavour by furnishing me with the following;

1. Name and address (to be used as the Beneficiary)
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers (to contact you)

These requirements will enable us file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer can be made. We shall be compensating you with 15% of the total sum on final conclusion of this project, while THE REST shall be for us for investment purposes. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed on you.

I await your urgent response.

Regards,

Mr. Terry Thomas

Top Bottom