Engineering

Jharnest

May 10, 2004
1 Granville Ave.
Hello!

Following by your lead, I would like to make you aware of my capabilities. I am a Business major and Mechanical Engineering technologist. I am a co-owner of a local solution providing company. We offer Engineering services and custom fabrication. Our primary market is Material Handling Equipment. If you have any questions or inquiries please send me a note. You can send me an e-mail at j_harnest@hotmail.com.

Regards,
J. Harnest

:beer:

Last edited:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Jharnest;
Can't say I know any Engineers on the Beach.:D You must be the only one. Also I don't see your company's name, free plug if you want, you never know who is having a look in the forum.:)
Scotto

Jharnest

May 10, 2004
1 Granville Ave.
Company

It would be illegal to call myself an Engineer. I am a Mechanical Engineering Technologist and Business - Materials Management graduate. I cannot certify certain devies which a P. Eng could. The company does however offer P. Eng certified devices if that's required. The company is Rival Material Handling Systems Inc. www.rival.on.ca I am also involved with a training company www.cranetraining.ca . If you would like more information please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
J Harnest
:nerd:

Top Bottom