Flyer Delivery

Jeanette

Oct 12, 2005
Hi Folks:
Thanks to everyone who replied to my question on whether others had been receiving advertising flyers.
The following happened:
I sent an e-mail to Zellers and they responded that because this is a slow time of year, some areas had to be cut from their delivery list but that delivery would resume in March.
I also sent an e-mail to Sears and have yet to receive a reply but lo & behold, yesterday I received flyers in my mailbox.
Also, someone gave me a name and number to call re: flyer delivery so I'm not sure if that phone call I made (just left a message re: delivery) or the e-mail to Sears produced the results.
I also received a phone call from the young lady who I assume delivers the flyers asking where I lived and she said she wasn't sure where to leave the flyers so I told her where our mailboxes are.
Anyway, for those of you who are not receiving the flyers and if you know the gal who delivers them, perhaps you can ask her to deliver yours and where to put them. That's if you like to receive them of course.
So.....thanks again for your responses and I guess it does pay to ask questions.
Jeanette

smr714

RIP July 1969-April, 2009
Mar 15, 2004
Beach Blvd.
www.neopets.com
I called Fortinso's head office and complained. We have been hit or miss for years now with getting the flyers. I used to call the distributor but got no where, then the next week we would get 5 sets dumped on the front door. We get the flyer pack on Thursdays, so I will let you know how this week goes.

Top Bottom