Gliding On a Jet Ski

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Where they down at the canal Burlington side? I have seen them there some times but did't have my camera with me. I did take a few of them surfing on the Bay side near CCIW, I will try and dig those up. Good ones.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
I was standing in the vicinity of Hutch's. If you look closely you can see downtown Toronto in the foreground on the one pic. So they were on the Hamilton lake side. I took those pics in July 2007.
I have been looking through other pics on my HD of the beach to post. I might find more yet. I have thousands of pics on here. :)

Last edited:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Even with the background, sometimes it is still hard to pick out the location. I know I had a pretty good one somewhere of the surfing guys over at CCIW, but I have way too many to go through. Here is one near the canal, on the Hamilton side.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
It looks like the same colour. :)
I bet he goes right across the whole area.
I wonder how fast he can go if it's a good windy day.

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
It looks like the same colour. :)
I bet he goes right across the whole area.
I wonder how fast he can go if it's a good windy day.
The few times I watched, he just kept falling off. The few I watched over at CCIW (last summer) were wipping along pretty fast and managed to stay on for quite a distance. Those kites (or whatever they are called) are very big up close.

Top Bottom