Glow Barber Shop

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
For those that use the Glow Barber Shop (closest one to the Beach), they will be closing at the end of the month as Glow Variety will be expanding. Their new location will be at 370 Highway #8 between Kilbourn and Millen Rd.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
I wonder if they will putting the deli part in the barber shop area with it's own cash?

It would make it easier if they did it that way. Then there would be shorter lineups at the cash in the store part.

Last edited:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I wonder if they will putting the deli part in the barber shop area with it's own cash?

It would make it easier if they did it that way. Then there would be shorter lineups at the cash in the store part.
If you have to walk to the back of the store, then there is a chance you will buy something else along the way. The barber shop is a tad small, but you never know. I will have to ask Guy next time I see him.

Sharla1

Oct 15, 2009
They could move and change walls around and take out the wall between the store part leading into the barber shop. Then put glass walls and a door leading into the store. Seems like a guessing game now. :)

But it will be interesting to see how's going to be changed.

Top Bottom