Ground Hog Day

waterlilly

Sep 22, 2007
Any one have any thoughts on the out come?

I know this is not a joke but well it could be if we get 6 more weeks of this

cold.:canada:

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
And I was looking for a groundhog joke, the first thing that came to mind was the Bill Murray movie, that was funny.

Like last year, this hasn't been that bad of a January, the next month and a half will be much colder.

waterlilly

Sep 22, 2007
I darn near froze to death today:eek:

I saw kids going to school with no coats or hats mits, dam don't people watch to see what their kids wear out the door.

smr714

RIP July 1969-April, 2009
Mar 15, 2004
Beach Blvd.
www.neopets.com
With the number of us that commute now to Toronto from Hamilton/Burlington many parents don't see what their kids are wearing when they leave for school, we are already on the road.

After today, getting stuck for a bit in my own driveway, and getting my feet wet going to work -- I cannot get them to warm up today. I need to get home pour myself a brandy and sit by the fireplace with my fluffy moose slippers on. (I can't wait to get to Sunny California).

Nov 26, 2006
Brantford
I darn near froze to death today:eek:

I saw kids going to school with no coats or hats mits, dam don't people watch to see what their kids wear out the door.
actually they might when I was a kid I had to ride the bus to school (lived in the middle of nowhere) anyway if I didn't want to wear something I would leave it on the mailbox when I got on the bus:apat:

Top Bottom