Hamilton Photo Contest

epiphany

Apr 13, 2010
Please go Bing Photo Contest . ca and vote on pics of Hamilton to support our city and put it on the map---It looks like Quebec is going to win --not fair :( Ontario is better lol and Hamilton is the Best!!! It has a heart!

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
I'am just getting my PC back from a blow up and now some things are showing in french, so is this website, so I can't post a direct link.
Would you please.
Thanks

epiphany

Apr 13, 2010
Hmm very strange that it is all french--guess you will just have to google bing photo contest and then go to the site of canadian photo contest.... :) Let me know if that works ok? Did a french guy fix your computer lol ??

scotto

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 15, 2004
The Beach Strip
Hmm very strange that it is all french--guess you will just have to google bing photo contest and then go to the site of canadian photo contest.... :) Let me know if that works ok? Did a french guy fix your computer lol ??
It's my settings, I will have to get to the bottom of it. The english tab at the bottom of the page worked and no french guy worked on it,:laugh:I do it myself.
Something to do with loading Outlook Express6 and Office 2007, seems to be a common problem.

suesue

Jul 6, 2008
I voted!~~~

I hate thier editing tool...sooo frustrating. i tried to enter 2 pics & they were both rejected....Grrrrrr

epiphany

Apr 13, 2010
re: photo contest

Hi Susan --Will check out you pic and vote :) My name is aida...thanks for entering contest :) Lets put Hamilton on the map :) Looks like Quebec is taking it so far....

Top Bottom